From:
Chris Hafner-Eaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 1997 13:05:47 -0800
 Lisa:  I've never seen Rescue Remedy as a cream.  We use it as a tincture
based in alcohol (which can be evaporated off in water if you so desire).
Are you sure it was RR and not something like Tiger Balm?  Forgive me if
that sounds insulting but I've seen all sorts of things including moms who
have been told to use Tiger Balm (not Bag Balm) on their nipples!  OUCH for
both mom and baby.

: )Chris Hafner-Eaton, PhD, MPH, CHES, IBCLC  email: [log in to unmask]   : )
: )HSR & Health Educational Consultant        voice/fax: 541 753 7340    : )
: )LLLLLLLLLLLLL**CHANGE THE WORLD, NURTURE A CHILD!**LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL : )