From:
Cheryl Parrott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 09:34:53 EST
In my limited experience as a rental station, I routinely tell moms that the
Pump in Style is meant to be used by one mom.  But then I also know that
Medela sells all the tubing, flanges,etc seperately so when I have a mom who
has borrowed or bought used pumps I can get her all new "stuff" to go with
the PIS.  Also, the instructions tell you how to clean the pump mechanism if
milk backs up, not sterile but clean.  For women who I know are financially
challenged I keep a private list of those I know willing to sell their used
pumps and refer them to web sites that I know auction or sell used pumps and
then get them all new accessories.

Humbly,
Cheryl Parrott RN, BSN
Kokomo, IN