From:
Linda Pohl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Feb 2006 11:30:18 -0800
Sue,

You are right.  There is no comparision between formula and cigareetes or alcohol.  I do believe, however, that there is a valid point in comparing the three products advertising to vulnerable populations.

Linda Pohl, IBCLC, RLC

Susan Majoris <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Where is the comparison to cigarettes or alcohol?  When we make this comparison, it makes us look as though we are the radicals that many believe that we are and its a turnoff and we lose credibility where we need it most.
Sue Majoris
Indiana Regional Medical Center
Indiana PA

Voted #1 Best Place to Work in PA   among large companies in 2005