From:
Jan Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 1995 08:52:33 -0400
Hi Tina!

Well worth waiting for!  See, I KNEW Tina would have lots of good stuff to
say and great food for thought!  Thank you, thank you.  I'm going to digest
your post a bit more - get to speak on this very topic next week.... isn't it
fun to really think things through?

Do take care... and again, thanks!

Kathy A.  I'm honestly trying to picture a costume for Martha - it will have
ants & grasshoppers on it somewhere I'm sure, and maybe a block?  Anything
else?

And, if I can vote for color of the shirt, and if they will be available to
us netters, how about the forest green with white lettering?  It will go
perfectly in  my new office!

Jan B.