From:
Judy Ritchie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 13:15:03 -0700
As one of the list mothers you always protest that there is no link
between mercury and autism.  With all the recent posts in news articles
about conflicts of interest on medical studies/outcomes today funded by
drug companies, I think subscribers to the list can assume that this is
you and your husband’s personal position, Kathy.

Many of us who post feel differently regarding vaccines and will
continue to share and report such information.  There Is no reason to
assume that in the last 20+ years and the increase in required childhood
vaccines from 8 to 30 that there would be no link to thimerasol
preserved vaccines.  Vaccines without thimerasol are now available and
we should all encourage any new mothers and fathers we

personally know to request the vaccines they choose to utilize be
without it.  This is another form of preventative medicine.

I know I will accompany my daughter and future grandchild on their
pediatric visits to address

this issue if thimerasol is not yet completely off the market by then.

Judy Ritchie