From:
Bruce Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 1996 16:44:57 EST
I can believe that someone wrote in offended by the picture of nursing twins.
Some of the people who read these magazines are very close minded.  I once read
complaint letters in American Baby (or one may have been in Baby talk) one was
complaining that they were cancelling their subscription because they showed a
naked baby!  The article was on the normal newborn and showed a naked infant
with genitals exposed (must have been a boy) showing the normal swelling from
maternal hormones, this person was so angry that they had pornography.  The
other was when American Baby started some question and answer columns one called
Sex and the New Parent, they were cancelling because they used the word sex in
the title.  Just shows that people can be offended by anything.

Felicia Henry
Bradley Instructor
La Leche League Leader
Oxnard, CA