From:
Katherine Muirhead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2006 16:39:41 -0400
Re: smbfcHey,
With the PPDA - do you think moms would be calling us or other HCP's? At this point we would be talking about the Alliance and recruiting members, etc...we could metnion the support group....I would not want to use my home # for a warm line / hot line for moms to call...good question Liz....
just my .02 worth...
Kathy