Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2006 16:39:41 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (65 lines)
Re: smbfcHey,
With the PPDA - do you think moms would be calling us or other HCP's? At this point we would be talking about the Alliance and recruiting members, etc...we could metnion the support group....I would not want to use my home # for a warm line / hot line for moms to call...good question Liz....
just my .02 worth...
Kathy
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  To: Ellen Kunkle ; Katherine Muirhead 
  Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 3:22 PM
  Subject: Re: smbfc

on 5/25/06 12:36 PM, Ellen Kunkle at [log in to unmask] wrote:

(Hi Liz, Kathy & I have been talking about listing the PPD Alliance in the gentle Birthing Resource Guide.  You can read our communications below.  Thoughts?)

Kathy & Liz:
    - I have a copy of the paperwork to be listed in the Gentle Birth Resources Guide.  I can fill it out and send a check.  

- We need to get the go-ahead from Liz about using her phone number.  I am pretty okay with having mine listed, what number will you use Kathy?  I have 3 boxes on my voice mail (Like Liz) so I think I will use that: "If you're calling Full Circle Doula Services press one"..."If you are calling about Postpartum Depression or for the PPD Alliance press 2". It could get confusing for PP women calling about doula services...?

- Kathy, Should we list the support group?  If so, can you give me the exact wording?

- I will use or adapt our mission statement in the text.

It is due 5/31 so I plan to mail it Friday or Saturday, once I hear back from you both.  Ellen :)

To: Ellen Kunkle <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  
      Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 8:01 AM

I would like to add the PPDA to it...using our 3 names and emails for contacts....I never got any of the orange ppwork....did Liz?

To: Katherine Muirhead <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  
        Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 7:16 AM

Kathy!  Did we decide to list tour PPD Alliance in Gentle Birth Resource Guide?  I think it would be good, did you save the paperwork?  I don't have any more.  Anyhow, I give a go-ahead if you can do it. Deadline 5/31. Also, who would the contact be, SMMC?

Thanks, Ellen :)

Hi all, fine with me to list the PPD Alliance and I guess my phone # too.  However, I don't have a resouce list prepared to send out  (or work from) if a mom should need/ request one.  I'm very willing to be an "Ear" to any mom who calls or to any professional wanting to assist our group's effort.  Ellen, what are your thoughts about handling calls from depressed moms on our home lines?

Liz 

To temporarily stop your subscription: set lactnet nomail
To start it again: set lactnet mail (or digest)
To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
All commands go to [log in to unmask]

The LACTNET mailing list is powered by L-Soft's renowned
LISTSERV(R) list management software together with L-Soft's LSMTP(R)
mailer for lightning fast mail delivery. For more information, go to:
http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html

ATOM RSS1 RSS2