From:
"Regina Roig Lane, Bs, Ibclc" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 09:37:32 -0500
Date:    Wed, 27 Jan 1999 16:46:29 EST
From:    Linda Draper RN CPNP IBCLC <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: E-mail address

If anyone has Jeanette Panchula's E-mail address could you send it to me
privately. Her last note said she had moved from PR to practically my
backyard. I copied her address wrong and couldn't send a message. Thanks,
Linda Draper, CPNP, IBCLC