From:
Rachel Hurley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2014 12:53:58 -0700
Could be English or Hebrew speaking.

Thank you,

Rachel Hurley
IBCLC candidate

________________________________
 From: LACTNET automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2014 12:00 AM
Subject: LACTNET Digest - 25 Apr 2014 to 26 Apr 2014 (#2014-218)

Topics of the day:

  1. Preferred Vit D
  2. Mother with heart rate increase with nursing or pumping (2)
  3. IBCLC in Tel AVIV (2)
  4. premie weight gain issues

Lactnet Archives are at:
LACTNET Archives http://community.lsoft.com/archives/lactnet.html
To Manage your Subscription, ie go nomail, index, etc, go to:
http://community.lsoft.com/archives/lactnet.html

Thanks!

LACTNET Facilitators
Kathleen B. Bruce RN, BSN, IBCLC
Rachel Myr, midwife, IBCLC
Kathy Koch PhD
Linda Pohl
Karleen Gribble PhD
Norma Ritter, IBCLC
Nina Berry PhD

Questions to [log in to unmask]

Date:    Sat, 26 Apr 2014 00:27:10 -0400
From:    "Shannon, RN, IBCLC"
Subject: Re: Preferred Vit D

I like the brand - Sunlight Vitamins.

------------------------------

Date:    Sat, 26 Apr 2014 08:00:47 -0500
From:    Ruth Piatak <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Mother with heart rate increase with nursing or pumping

Dear Lactnetters,

My "heart rate" search in the archives seems to turn up only information
about baby's heart rate. A mother I am working with writes (permission to
post), "Sometimes I notice an increase in heart rate when I nurse or pump.
More often from nursing. It lasts maybe 5 minutes and can happen at the
beginning or midsession... I haven't actually measured my HR but I can feel
it rise. I have a family history of cardiac issues but none personally."

Should this mother be concerned? What might account for this observation?
--
Ruth Piatak, BA, MS, LLLL, IBCLC
Tulsa, Oklahoma