From:
CATHY LILES <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 1996 17:31:05 EST
Howdy,
I will be travelling to Orlando on Monday to attend the US GLOPAR
training as an LLL representative. GLOPAR is a WABA project.   This
will be the first US training and we are expecting a great turnout. I
will also be attending the conference there for one day.  Will anyone
else be attending and would you like to get together? and are there
any questions or concerns that we can address for you while there?
If so, please e-mail me directly before Monday . [log in to unmask]
Cathy Liles