From:
John Vanek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Dec 1998 20:57:39 -0800
I read Jan Barger's eloquent response regarding RN LC's and non RN LC's.
What caught my attention was her reference to RN's still using heat
prior to nursing to facilitate letdown with engorgement. Have I missed
something? Please give me a reference on the contrary. We do use cold
packs after pumping or nursing to decrease swelling

Also, we have received calls regarding the "thin" BC pill. Is anyone
familiar with it?

One last question. I was asked the name of a hereditary disease that
affects prolactin production. I couldn't come up with it? Any guesses?

Thanks, Dawn Staust-Vanek BSN, IBCLC