From:
Sande Park <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 02:13:09 EDT
I have been reading and enjoying the breastfeeding in public stories very
much I could not resist, Breast fed two girls in public for a very long time
and in Childbirth and Breastfeeding classes or conferences etc once in the
mall when a lady came and ripped off receiving blanket which i was trying to
use TO SEE THE BABY UNDERNEATH NOW 22 AND 18 but the best story i have is
that we were in a uncles van and one of the girls 4 at the time got her doll
out and lifted up her shirt to fed the baby, she didn't know about bottles,
my uncle who saw in the rear view mirrored some comment what are you teaching
those girls.............
On a different note regarding BABY-SITTING CLASS I teach the Super Sitter
classes for the Scouts, Hospitals AND Y.m.c.a.:s and we stress very much the
importance of the holding of the baby just like breastfeeding it does make a
first impression on the 10-14 year old maybe the next generation will not
have these problems.