From:
"Stearns, Crystal" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 May 1999 09:15:21 -0500
Good Morning,
I do Mental Health with the Red Cross and Coordinate Critical Incident
Stress management for my hospital and the Southeast part of the state of
Oklahoma.  Your patient sounds like she maybe dealing with stress induced
immune problems.  This is very common in people who have or are dealing with
major stress in theirs lives, i.e. new baby, moving.  I saw a lot of this in
the firefighters after the Oklahoma City Bombing in 1995.  She may need to
increase her vitamin C and B complex vitamins.  I would be glad to fax or
mail you a pamphlet on nutrition, that we give out during a critical
incident debriefing.
Hope this helps

Crystal Stearns RNC, MS, IBCLC
Mercy Memorial Health Center