From:
Kimberly Radtke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2006 19:56:27 -0400
Hello,
We have been very busy here and I have not taken the time to post to inform
the list that our newest newsletter is available on line:
http://www.hmhbwa.org/forprof/BCW/education_materials.htm
It has been exciting to see the high amount of traffic to our website when
each issue is posted as well as a significant increase in the number of out
of state subscribers.

Additionally the brochure, "Breastmilk Protection For Your Baby" (about
breastmilk and toxins) now has a survey. We welcome your input, feedback,
critique etc.. I am amazed at how quickly the hard copies are disapearing
(4000 since the end of January!).

By going to the link above, you can get to information about the brochure
(including the pdf). Under the picture of the brochure is a link to the
survey. It takes about 5-10 minutes to complete, depending on how much
feedback you want to give. Please read the information about how the
brochure came into being.

Lastly, Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies of WA State has changed its name to
WithinReach. This has been a long process and we are quite happy with the
new name. It is much more inclusive of the work we do...which has been more
than mothers and babies for a number of years. You can read more about the
name change and our recent fundraising luncheon (and breastfeeding awards)
at: http://www.hmhbwa.org/whatsnew/home.htm

Kimberly Radtke in sunny Seattle