From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 1995 21:35:19 -0500
Hi All,
Have a mom who had Chemo for breast cancer 6 1/2 years ago, and had a
modified radical mastectomy (I hope I said that right!).  She just had twins,
and is trying to BF with her remaining breast.  She is realistic in knowing
that it may not be possible to fully BF 2 babies on 1 breast, but will give
them what she can!  Our question is, wouldd the Chemo from 6 years ago
possibly have any effect on her ability to produce milk now?  So far she is
able to pump about 1.5-2 oz when a baby hasn't BF, babes are 1 1/2 weeks old
now.
TIA!
Jay
(Who just loves the challenging and unique situations!)