From:
Joy Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 13:45:53 +0800
>On the IBFAN BF calendar for 2000, the December photo is from Australia.
>Could those of you have the calendar please let us know whether it
>is a depiction of the Australian position, or perhaps a variation on
>the theme?

Had to laugh at this one, Rachel! This is a photo that originally
appeared in the NMAA members' magazine while I was Editor, and I
organised for it to be sent for this calendar, so I know it well!
(BTW, the photos for January and October are also from NMAA)

I suppose it could be considered a *variation* of the 'Australian'
position, but certainly not one that is taught to mothers!!