From:
Jeanne Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 May 1997 20:19:42 -0400
Jack,
LLLI's Center for Breastfeeding Information has 2-3 good articles on using
human milk for nose or eyes.  Ask Betty Crase for the references.

I've suggested to moms that they use drops of their milk to take away the
crusty eye stuff newborns can get in the early days.  It's marvelous to watch
babies open their eyes easily without feeling like they are tearing their
lids apart.

For the nose, I've not used it myself, but have suggested it to moms.  Much
less caustic than some things that are given.

Jeanne Fisher