From:
Patti Cutler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 22:36:13 -0700
Hi Sue:  I thought I was the only one who noticed voice changes while going through hormonal changes.  I notice even today that my voice lowers some when it's time for my period, (progesterone, I think:  but goes back to normal afterwords.  I was a voice student, and my voice changed as I matured, as does most people's.  I can't imagine why breastfeeding could affect a woman's ability to sing; except that she might feel more like singing.  Is there nothing for negative for which breastfeeding doesn't receive the blame?  Patti