From:
Marni Raney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 16:00:00 EDT
When my dd was 2months old I got a survey in the mail about how I fed my baby
at 24 hours, 1 week, 1 month and 2 months.  It was from the _Research
Institute Of Mother and Child Care_ from Columbus Ohio.
Breastfeeding was listed along  with every abm available.  Also asked when I
recieved abm coupons & samples, before birth, in hospital, after discharge.

 Wonder how my name was added to this "study" as my baby was born at home.  I
got the same survey every 2 months up to a year with my last homebirthed baby.

  Wonder how much I scewed the results as I BF dd#2 up to the birth of dd #3.
 Does anyone know if this is research for the abm companies as to when is the
best time to send samples and coupons?  Does anyone know what this survey is
all about?
Thanks
~Marni