Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2013 14:55:54 +0000
Hi, Francoise, your English is very good (better than my French :) )
but there are some points which are not clear, so do forgive me if I
have not understood well.

>I have a Mom, 2.5 months postpartum, with a potential hyper ejection
>to take care of;
>
>Problem is set on the babys side.
>
>From the beginning she had a lot, lot of milk, and from the
>beginning (day 3 or 4) I had told her to empty the breast before
>offering it [it had then allowed yellowish stools) and she had to
>finish her breasts;
>
>2 months postpartum .. production seemed to be adapted. A good
>production. No longer need to finish her breasts by pumping or
>extracting.

Does this mean she was pumping or expressing after every feed, all
the time for 2 months, to empty the breast? I don't understand why
she would do this....for most women, this would lead to quite serious
and uncomfortable  over-production of milk.  Most women do not need
to 'empty' the breast like this and trying to do so causes problems.

>But from the babies side... arching back off the breast, choking +
>gas etc... since weeks.

This is one of the symptoms of over-production.

>potential altered latch and uncoordinated suckling were ruled out,
>latch and seal and suck seem good (and suck quite rapid ; I mean, I
>think the situation made the babies barracudas; but being barracudas
>is not enough in this situation).
>Please note they breastfeed one after the other... simultaneous
>breastfeeds have always been really very rare.
>
>She was told (midwife, pediatrician, people on forums so quite a
>large range of persons) to offer the same breast twice or so.... to
>take ricinus communis (diluted in order to diminish the production);

I don't know what ricinus is, sorry, but the suggestion to 'block
feed' - use the same breast within a period of say, 3 or 4 hours - is
usually a good way of reducing over-supply.

>Problem is: she has NO sign of overproduction; at the beginning she
>had an "overproduction" that adapted by 7 weeks postpartum or so. No
>milk stasis, no mastitis, no blocked duct, no sore nipples, ... and
>it has been a "long" time since she does not need to pump after the
>feeds any longer.

A long time?  only 2 weeks if the baby is 2.5 months and she stopped
pumping after feeds when the baby was 2 weeks old.

I would wonder if the mother is still over-producing....and it seems
to me a good idea to try the 'block feeding' for a few days to see if
the baby's symptoms improve. Block feeding will also reduce the very
fast let down.

Can't offer any suggestions on homeopathy, sorry.

Heather Welford Neil
NCT bfc, tutor, UK
--
http://www.heatherwelford.co.uk