From:
Marianne Vanderveen-Kolkena <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2008 21:48:51 +0200
Hi Phyllis,

That indeed does sound like a nice idea! Even if it were only for the
purpose of putting together a lesson for HCP's.
Anyone else who would join in...? Make it a brainstorm session in Vienna...?
:o)
My... all these wonderful ideas that pop up in your mind on reading other
people's posts...
Days should have at least 48 hours! ;o))

Bye,

Marianne Vanderveen, Netherlands