From:
Nataliya Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 12:50:37 -0400
I've yet
>to meet a momma who is nursing a 2, 3, or especially 4 year old for *her*
>sake...

I am nursing two children 7 mo and 4 year-old for my own sake.  I made a
very well-thought decision not to wean during pregnancy for several
reasons.  The main one - I have been taking care of one child without any
halp ever for four years now.  No baby-sitters, daycares or relatives (a
working husband doesn't count).  I thought that it is worth nursing a 4
year-old only for the times when both kids may get sick.  Since I can rely
only on myself, nursing two children is a way to survive and function
normally day after day.

Natalie Wilson
LLLl of NC