From:
gonneke van veldhuizen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2007 01:30:29 -0700
Hello Marianne,
How nice to meet *you* *here* ;-) . This is a great place to join and learn and share about breastfeeding.

Warmly,

Gonneke, IBCLC, LLL (the other breastfeeding organisation in The Netherlands) Leader, in southern Netherlands