From:
"Helen M. Woodman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 02:22:56 EST
Pat,

I used to often 'will' my MER to happen because it was slow in flowing.  I
found it helped to visualise the flow of hormones (diagramatically as one sees
in bfg books/visual aids with pencilled curve showing flow by arrows!) in a
full curve from my brain around my shoulders and into my breasts.  I also
visualised my milk flowing fast down and out of the ducts and I would also
think about what it feels like having a good MER.  If that did not work I then
'took' myself off on a wonderful imaginery walk along the waters edge of a
deserted sandy tropical beach!  This took me out of the situation I was in and
Hey Presto! most of the time the MER happened.   I found my MER was slow to
happen if I was upset with my husband, if I was cross and spoiling for an
argument, tired, feeling unwell - all the negative situations in life and it
would be v slow to flow.

regards
Helen Woodman, Storrington, UK