Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 22:02:54 +0200
Hi al,
I have received about 18 responses to my private e-mail from those planning on attending the conference.
I am sure there must be lots more. According the these responses, the concensus has it that lunch would be too complicated (and noisy) so how bout the alternative of meeting after the World Assembly, at 4 p.m. or whenever the WA ends. Let me know if this suits everyone, either on list or e-mail. (or both)

As far as the i.d. is concerned. I have some little bright blue stickers (dots) that I can bring with me. Wouldn't it be easier just to stick one of those on our conference I.D. tags? It may be harder to see from far, but on the other hand, I know I personally always try to look at everyones tag anyways. This just may make things easier.
But of course,  anyone of you out there is welcome to organize something better. !!

Ellen