Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 12:44:38 -0500
as promised, the promotional poster from the local pharmacy:

"80% des pediatres ont reccomande d'epaissir la preparation pour nourissons."

Unless my french is downright awful, that says "80% of pediatricians are
reccomending this formula for infants."

and a big picture of the 'product' I'll spare the name of but I am sure you
all know.  oh and a small insert of happy mom with sacked out babe on her
shoulder.

That's it, the whole thing.  Not even a "BIB" disclaimer.  I swear!  No where!

I am almost *positive* this is a WHO violation, potentially one even
enforceable by my govt (PQ Canada).  So anyone want to tell me where to
send it?

-wendey (Studying LC in Montreal.  Sunny and around freezing today.  Very
mild winter here this year.  Thanks TO for taking our snow! =D)