From:
- KParkes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 May 1995 21:29:47 -0400
Thanks, Kathleen A, for the idea on the "freebies hunt".  We may use that
during Breastfeeding Awareness Week.

I thought, also, of taking out anything with the logo from these gift
packs...when I did, there was nothing left!!  The carrying case is pretty on
the outside, but the entire lining has the logo and name.  All the blue ice
packs have LARGE letters signifing who is getting the free advertising!  The
"breastmilk bottles" have been imprinted with the logo!  UGH!  Can't get away
from any of it.

Today, though, we managed to squirrel these multiple boxes away in the dark
recesses of a closet only we use.  I surely don't plan to give any of this
out!!

The endless politics is what keeps me from working full-time in the hospital
setting, and makes me love my private practice even more.  At least I have
some control there!!  Thanks for the picker-upper.

Kathy Parkes, RN, IBCLC
San Antonio, TX