From:
Alicia Dermer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 1995 01:19:43 -0400
Sue:  It's wonderful to empower parents with the knowledge about
alternative feeding methods, but it's equally important to teach these
methods to the health care professionals.  There are many doctors unaware
of these methods and/or contemptuous about them.  I also got a lot of
blank stares at an inservice I gave not so long ago to nursery nurses,
many of whom had never even seen an SNS.  Alicia .  [log in to unmask]