Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 17:34:43 -0800
Diane

While I agree with you in theory, and personally never cared if I showed
skin, I often tried very hard to cover up.  The reason was simple.  If a
pregnant mom or new dad saw that I was able to breastfeed without
showing a lot of skin, then they might think they can do that
themselves.  But if I let it all hang out, then the pregnant mom or new
dad or grandmother might think that in order to breastfeed in public,
one must show skin, and they might not breastfeed or encourage a wife or
daughter to breastfeed.

Joylyn