From:
"Susan A. Gehrman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2012 22:54:38 +0000

I am looking for any input regarding the Tommee Tippee electric breast pump.  I have several inquiries about this pump from mothers and know nothing of it.  Is it an older brand of pump now taken over by Tommee Tippee?  Any comparable pumps?   If you have any experience and would not mind sharing it, please contact me.

Thank you.

This message may contain confidential information protected by law through attorney-client privilege or professional peer review/quality evaluation privilege. It is intended only for the individual or entity named above. It is prohibited for anyone else to disclose copy, distribute, or use the contents of this message. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. You may also contact the Bronson Healthcare Group Privacy Officer at [log in to unmask]