From:
Janice Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 10:50:04 -0500
Roni Chastain wrote:

> Hey, did anyone watch Ally McBeal last night? Elaine found a baby in a
> manger. She wanted to become the foster mom and went to John and Ally for
> legal advice. John says, "Can you lactate? I have seen where adoptive moms
> can do this."  Elaine immediately woops out her breast (partial view only)
> and appears to try to nurse. It was really good to see, more positive
stuff
> about our favorite topic!!!

Oh, thanks so much for posting this, Roni! I tuned in late and missed this.
I was kind of bummed out because later in the show, they had heart-melting
shots of the baby (was he gorgeous or what? reminded me of my now-7-year-old
as a newborn) and cut immediately to a Carnation Good Start commercial ...
arrrgggghhhh! And you know how those commercials are ... They make it
"clear" that this is the way to get a happy, healthy baby. :-/ You know,
those easily digestible proteins.

> I want to wish all my Lactnet friends a wonderful holiday, a happy healthy
> New Year, and peace to all.

Thanks, Roni, and same to you!
Janice Berry
Westerville, OH