From:
Heidi Akkers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2012 18:49:37 +0100
Hi there Steph,

Thank you for sharing your beautiful words on working with women! I could not agree with you more! Beautiful how you share your experience of mirrowing. This is a thing I try to do standard: let women experience and give them insight in what they are capable off!

I share your concern about medicalisation , both in education and for instance the role as a LC in advicing medication...

I'm curious where other LC's stand in this one?

Warm regards,

Heidi,
LCinPP, the Netherlands

Op 8 mrt. 2012 om 16:01 heeft Stephanie MacDonald <[log in to unmask]> het volgende geschreven: