From:
Fiona Coombes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 14:47:55 +0800
Garlic might make pigs wean, but I am sure there is research that
shows that human babies like the taste of garlic in milk, and will
suck longer at the garlicky breast!!
With the amount of garlic in my diet, I'm sure I would have had
piglets running a mile, whilst my own babies didn't seem to mind at
all.

Fiona

Fiona Coombes MBBS IBCLC               [log in to unmask]
Lactation Consultant, Family Physician
Perth Western Australia