From:
Pamela Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Sep 2009 15:32:58 +0100
Yeah Valerie!!  No, I think it's the culmination of putting several
interventions together and showing the mom - again - that the recipe
works!   And of course the timing, this time, was right - older
calmer baby, better milk supply, no doubt a quicker let-down reflex
after a week or so more pumping.

So happy this is working out.

Pamela