From:
Heather Shelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 22:01:50 -0800
I received this email and was wondering what you all think. If I could get a
few opinions I'd really like them. I asked her [the sender] to give me a
copy of the article to review. My concern is that the article is against bf
or degrades it in some way. Well, here is the email I received edited.

Dear Ms Shelley
The Lancet Infectious Diseases will be publishing a review article in its
January issue on breast milk and HIV-1. We have been looking for a free
photograph on the internet that we might use to help illustrate the article
and I really like the one that appears on your website:
http://www.birthingyourway.com/post_partum.htm. Importantly, it is also of
high enough resolution for us to reproduce in print. I would be very
grateful if you could let us use this photograph in print and on our website
free of charge.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards

Heather Shelley