Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 01:18:22 EST
I called Carol Patterson at JACHO to encourage her to include breastfeeding
support guidelines in the JACHO standards for hospitals and she said "we have
already included examples for supporting breastfeeding in our guidelines for
hospitals and ambulatory care centers for the last year "  She has agreed to
send me a copy of this info and I will share it when I get it.

Cindy N.