From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2008 08:47:12 +1100
Hi Magda,
Very interesting!
Here in Australia we have only one peer support organisation but many
different helplines (state- and regional-based). In the near future there
will be a national helpline run by ABA with assistance of the federal
government. We'll be interested to see what happens in the UK. PLease keep
us updated.
Karleen Gribble
Australia