From:
Leslie Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 19:56:48 -0500
This afternoon my children were watching an MTV show called Total
Request Live (call in to get videos onto their top ten requested list).
Anyway one of the videos Eminem's (I think) My Name Is, has a part in it
- (paraphrased) I had a deprived childhood, you couldn't breastfeed me
mom because your tits are too small. After the video ended, the host,
Carson Daly, said that the line about not breastfeeding because of size
was wrong! I was amazed that this young man on a show aimed at teens
mostly, made such a comment and it was factual. I took a moment to tell
my kids how great I thought it was that a young man had the facts on
breastfeeding.

Leslie Ward
Vine Grove, KY