From:
Barb Gabbert-Bacon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 12:27:22 EDT
<< The breastfeeding community is organizing.  Assunta Osterholt, IBCLC >>

Dear Assunta and everyone:

I agree, the response time of LLLI, ILCA, Wellstart and the AAP was amazing.
The local reporter I contacted with the Chicago Hope information said her
editor read the press release about the VPR and her first comment was, "wow,
the breastfeeding community has really rallied together to respond to this!"

We feel so fortunate that the newspaper felt this issue would be of importance
to many readers and they went on to write an article for today's issue and it
ran on the top of the front page.

If you're interested in seeing it go to:  http://www.wichitaeagle.com and on
towards the bottom of their web site.

Our CBS affiliate, KWCH Channel 12 has opted NOT to run the VPR.  :  (

Barb Gabbert-Bacon, BGS, Wichita, Kansas, USA