From:
Linda Pohl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 1996 23:54:37 -0700
Thanks to all for their input.  The mom with "toe curling pain" is nursing
just fine.  Never had any nipple trauma.  I maintained phone contact on
Friday and Saturday.  Did a follow up visit on Sunday.  Baby is peeing and
pooping up a storm.  Mom says nursing is now comfortable although her
breasts are still "kinda hard".  Either her nipples toughened real fast or
she decided breastfeeding was ok.  Whichever it was thanks for all the
input.  I was really stumped by this one.

I truely appreciate the immediate back up and support from my colleagues.
How did we do this before Lactnet?  Three cheers for Kathy A & Kathy B!

     Hip Hip Hooray!
           Hip Hip Hooray!
                Hip Hip Hooray!

All the Best,