From:
Norma Ritter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2008 14:32:47 -0500
Heather - at least THIS author does not claim ANY credentials beyond:

>Hi, I am Dee Rule The Baby Schedule Ruler, nurse to the stars. I have over
18 years of newborn, toddler and childcare experience. I can show you how to
have peaceful and restful nights. Many of my clients are high profile. I'm
now opening-up to the world how I did it: to accomplish a solid routine for
the whole family.<

And in case you are wondering about her philosophy, here is a sample:
http://www.babyscheduleruler.com/samples.php
>Nobody can take care of your little one better than you the parent ounce
you read and study these chapters and review the different types of daily
active program of things you need to do to just get through the day. Lets
achieve sound sleep and still be connected to all of your relationships with
people as well as yourself. You will overwhelm convinces yourself and all
those who thought you just could not be a good parent.<

Maybe she could start her education with a course in basic English spelling
and grammar?
OOOH, I just saw this:
http://www.send2press.com/newswire/2008-01-0123-006.shtml
>She wrote "The Baby Schedule Ruler" (ISBN: 9780980126105), in the nursery,
in the dark on her Palm Pilot.<

Gotcha!
norma, feeling catty.