From:
Theresa Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 04:09:44 -0800
Lisa,
Thank you so much for sharing this with me on this
list.  It brings to mind a few positive things from
the recent past.  Maybe it did this for more people
than me, and we can all use positive news once in a
while.  I hope those nurses and HCP know how much they
are appreciated in giving out the correct advice.
Maybe bring it up at a ward meeting (staff meeting) so
all your staff will know!!
Theresa Johnson
Heidelberg Germany