Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2006 13:29:18 EDT

From: Jan Barger<<<.......Please, everyone, go back in your  computers, copy
and paste  your posts into a new e-mail and send it  IMMEDIATELY to IBLCE. >>

done and thank you Jan for the list of email addresses to ease that  task.

From: Jan Barger<<<Now what?........You may not have noticed,  but the IBLCE,
in September --  without warning -- changed the way CERPs  are calculated>>>

good grief, again.

when I last recerted w/cerps at 15 yrs I sent in more than the  required #s
just to make sure all would go well. But alas, I was contacted and  required to
dig up and send in objectives for some programs that I had  already sent in
the outlines for and all other info that I thought was required,  ...from well
known programs, or should be well known, like Lamaze Int, ....in  some cases
this meant calling organizations and asking them to dig up objectives  from
programs done some years ago, ....anyway, it was more of a problem this  last
time, not just a hassel, to send in cerps documentation.

I don't remember it being a problem the first time I sent in cerps. So
either I did things differently and wrong this last time or IBLCE changed their
procedures/requirements and I missed the memo.

Debbie  Tobin
RN BSN IBCLC LCCE

Fairfax County,  Virginia suburbs outside the Washington DC  beltway