Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 18:35:50 +1000
Dear All,

Recently, a rep. of a company that makes hydrogel moist wound healing
thingamebobs to use on cracked nipples and said that they are terrific.  She
is going to get the studies to show how good it is for women with cracked
nipples.

I live in Australia where this product is new, at least for cracked nipples.
I have also read in Lactnet that the US have used this product for many
years.  I have tried to access the archives but for some reason cannot.

Has anyone used this product? Has it been useful? Under what circumstances
is it best used? Any problems?

It is expensive $5 Aust.= $10 US for just one - very expensive.

With thanks,
Anne
Brisbane, Australia