From:
"Andrea E. Duval" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 17:57:27 -0400
I suppose my mother should have just let my baby die while I was fighting
for my life as a goat was not handy and I had no income while being ill...

Yes, a breastfeeding world is the ideal, however, wetnurses and banked milk
will always go to the highest bidder, which would have left my child to starve.

I hate formula.  I freakin cried when he had to have it (and he had to have
soy as he is allergic to cow's milk). I even pumped while I was in
ICU....and that's all I am going to say on this.  I am not "worthy" of the
breastfeeding goddesses here so I will just sit back and "read".