From:
Roni Chastain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 06:32:42 EDT

hi,
i have created a slide show presentation to show the normalcy  of
breastfeeding. this is not an instructional show, but an educational tool. it  has some
text, many photos of nursing pairs including families, dads and even  some
animals. it has music and text.  it can be made into a cd or dvd  format.
the slide show was shown at the ILCA conference. the link to  view the show
is:
_http://www.nursingbabies.com/slideshow.htm_
(http://www.nursingbabies.com/slideshow.htm)

Roni  M. Chastain, RN, LCCE, FACCE
Long Island, New York
_www.nursingbabies.com_ (http://www.customphotonotes.com/)
_www.customphotonotes.com_ (http://www.customphotonotes.com/)
http://www.nursingbabies.com/slideshow.htm

Subject:  BREASTFEEDING PICTURES FOR EDUCATION

I am creating a slide show for  hospital staff and new moms showing basic
breastfeeding examples. ex. wide  mouth for correct latch.  I need pictures
I can place in a power  point presentation.  If you have any you could
share, please email to  [log in to unmask]  I would also love casual
breastfeeding shots  also.  Thank you so much!  Connie Dickson RN BSN LCCE
IBCLC  Bowling Green, Ky.