From:
Judy Canahuati <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 1997 21:21:55 -0400
Dear friends:  I have been no mail for a while because I have been
traveling so much.  But today I received this message that I thought I must
pass on.  Please help.  Judy

Houghton-Mifflin publishing company is giving books to children's
hospitals; how many books they give depends on how many e-mails they
receive from people around the world. For every 25 e-mails they
receive, they will give 1 book. All you have to do is e-mail:

and type a message saying:

        "children's hospitals book drive program"

Hope you can spare a few seconds ... let your friends know.
So far, they've only received 3,400 messages. Last year they got
23,000. I think it would be great if we could kick it up to 30,000 .
Please forward this mail to ANYONE you know. Thanks for your help!

Please take a minute and send your email today!!!--