Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 19:28:50 EDT
Has anyone else seen the cover of Time this week? It's an amazing photo of a
Muslim refugee walking toward the border with her tiny infant nursing in her
arms as she walks. I plan to use the cover as an opportunity to write Time a
letter pointing out that, if that baby were not breastfed, she likely would
die due to lack of formula and poor sanitation. Breastfeeding probably will
save her life. The risk of natural disaster, war or civil unrest is one of
the many reasons why WHO recommends breastfeeding.

Anyone care to join me?;-) Time's e-mail address is [log in to unmask]

Katie