From:
Abby Gold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 11:25:57 -0400
Hello from Fargo, North Dakota,

I had a very interesting question from a student, does anyone know the
answer?

"When you are breast feeding the breast milk goes
throught the different stages and the baby know when to
stop nursing (due to high fat aftermilk).  So when you express your milk and
its in a bottle it gets all mixed up??  So does the infant
react differently to the texture of milk, I'm guessng
it would be different in the way it feeds?? (knowing
when done etc.)"

Thank you.

Abby Gold, MPH, LRD
Lecturer