From:
Johanna Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 09:50:36 -0600
Wendey wrote, "In my car, I cannot get spray stains out from the plastic
interior
on the door (nursing in the carseat...).  I was rather shocked to see
this.
Why does it 'stick' like that and any tips on getting it out?  armour all
didn't even do the trick."

Well, I have the same thing!  It's an old car, so I eventually gave up.
It's on the dash board, by the speedometer.  My dtr (at 6 mos) had a
nursing strike, we were on the NJ Turnpike.  I emptied out a water bottle
and hand expressed (my dh was driving).  However, it's not that easy to
express in a moving vehicle (and into a small opening), and I wound up
spraying across the dash board.  Oh well...:-D

Johanna Berger, LSW
Breastfeeding Counselor
Bala Cynwyd, PA